We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Is Las Vegas Open

Long Island, NY
Level Contributor
3,802 posts
126 reviews
Save Topic
Is Las Vegas Open

We planned on going last night for dinner (I know they are closed some nights), but it was completely closed up. Anyone know if they are still open for dinner. Ended up at La Parilla and it was delic, but waited almost 2 hours for our food. My son had skirt steak, husband stuffed rice and I had the pork chops. All were yummy.

Rio Grande, Puerto...
Level Contributor
290 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Is Las Vegas Open

Another good kiosk to try is #9 Congas. Great food, but a bit less pricey and faster service.

Several folks have recently reported that Las Vegas has been closed when they went by so it's probably true.

Puerto Rico
Level Contributor
42 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Is Las Vegas Open

YEP! Is no longer open.......Chef opened DELIRIO in Miramar....So he closed down LV.

Long Island, NY
Level Contributor
3,802 posts
126 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Is Las Vegas Open

Well the chef gets my praise.

Destination Expert
for Puerto Rico
Level Contributor
1,578 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Is Las Vegas Open

How unfortunate, Las Vegas was one of our favorites when we stay at Rio Mar.

5. Re: Is Las Vegas Open

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:18 am, September 01, 2010