We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Union Island ferry

Amsterdam, The...
Level Contributor
14 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Union Island ferry

Hello, arrange a plan for the Grenadines in July and needs help.

I find it difficult to find current information on prices and rates ferries between the Grenadines. I know that the Barracuda and Jaden sun do not work. Plan of St Vincent ferry to Baquia, later Union Island. Next I'll be back or take the ferry to St. Vincent, or from Union Island SVG Air will fly to Grenada for a few days and there Liat to St. Vincent. What I get ferry from Union Island to St Vincent? and how much does it cost? Anyone knows the price from Union Island-Grenada SVG air? It is worth to visit Grenada? I have a week before in St Lucia ..

Amsterdam, The...
Level Contributor
14 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Union Island ferry

ohhhhh no good: ((does not look like it'll be fun ... with two small children 3 and 5 years old, do not know if we can go on a ferry in such conditions. Today I learned that the flight of the Union is too late, escape me last ferry from St Vincent to Bequia. complete my plan broke down: (

12. Re: Union Island ferry

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, April 11, 2015