We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How do i get from Union Island to Bequia on Saturday?

Athens, Greece
Level Contributor
4 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
How do i get from Union Island to Bequia on Saturday?

Hallo everybody!

Does someone know if there is a ferry service from Union Island to Bequia on Saturday the 4th of December 2010?My Un.Isl. accommodation checks out on the 4th and haven't booked my Bequia accommodation yet!

It's very important because i have already booked with Friendship Rose for a Tobago Cays day cruise on Monday the 6th ,so Sunday might work as well .

Thank you in advance

Konstantinos

Toronto
Destination Expert
for Bequia, St. Vincent
Level Contributor
1,388 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: How do i get from Union Island to Bequia on Saturday?

SVG Air to St Vincent then ferry to Bequia.

Boston, MA
Destination Expert
for Bequia, St. Vincent
Level Contributor
834 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: How do i get from Union Island to Bequia on Saturday?

We arranged to have a boat pick us up, and we had them stop for some snorkeling at the Tobago Cays along the way. We went with KIWI, but Michael Tours could also do this.

Athens, Greece
Level Contributor
4 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: How do i get from Union Island to Bequia on Saturday?

ok ,thank you very much ,all !

Most helpful !

World
Level Contributor
2,000 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: How do i get from Union Island to Bequia on Saturday?

assuming here is a flight, the air hop would be much cheaper and faster, though the boat would be more fun (take gravol because it can get rough). The best way is to phone air mustique or SVG air and just ask (they operate a shared schedule). They also respond to emails but this can take time.

USA
Level Contributor
387 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: How do i get from Union Island to Bequia on Saturday?

According to their schedule, the Jaden Sun fast ferry will run from Union to Bequia on Saturdays in December. Dep Union 3.00pm, arr. Bequia 5pm.

See here for high season schedule: http://jadeninc.com/ferry/schedule/

That would seem to be the easiest option for you - and the cheapest by far!

6. Re: How do i get from Union Island to Bequia on Saturday?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:31 am, May 18, 2011