We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Do Not Rent-a-Car with MIC Enterprises INC. at Miami

Level Contributor
4 posts
55 reviews
Save Topic
Do Not Rent-a-Car with MIC Enterprises INC. at Miami

DO NOT RENT-A-CAR WITH MIC ENTERPRISES INC. (RECOMMENDED AT THE RED ROOF INN HOTEL'S RECEPTION)!

The hotel is OK and has a very nice price for its quality. However, when I expressed willingness to rent a car (its the better way to move around), the employees recommended me and even contacted the MIC Enterprise, a company that had friendly prices. It was a nightmare! First at the hotel they told me a price and at the rent-a-car building I had to pay a higher one. I was met by the recepcionist of the company, Carina, who deceived me and managed to charge me twice the amount of the rental (credit card). All I was aware of the possible scam when I returned to my country.

With regard to other aspects of the hotel that I have nothing to complain about and I've done previously a fairly favorable evaluation. But the recommendation regarding the rent-a-car black-spotted determinedly my stay in Miami.

And don't believe the prices that they announce at www.micrentacar.com !!!

The hotel deserves this negative evaluation for its association with rent-a-car thieves!

Uden, The...
Destination Expert
for Road Trips
Level Contributor
60,942 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Do Not Rent-a-Car with MIC Enterprises INC. at Miami

Hope your next posts will be more positive.

Toronto, Canada
Destination Expert
for Family Travel, Honeymoons and Romance
Level Contributor
28,650 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Do Not Rent-a-Car with MIC Enterprises INC. at Miami

Suggest you post this on Miami forum too, if haven't already done so..

3. Re: Do Not Rent-a-Car with MIC Enterprises INC. at Miami

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, March 07, 2014