We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Madurai and near by Temples

Bengaluru, India
Level Contributor
38 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Madurai and near by Temples

Hi,

Planned to take my parents to Madurai and near by murugan temples. (the previous day we plan to visit Palani and come to madurai)

wanted to visit meenakshiamman temple, Alagar kovil, Thiruparankundaram and Pazhamudhircholi. any other important place left out ???

From madurai they are located in 23km, 8km ect.... I have two days on hand the second night i have to start to bangalore.

Can these places to be visited only by taxi or any other modes of transportation available???

which places to start first, i mean i dont want to travel same route up and down, please suggest me travel serials.

Thanks in advance

Puni

Washington
Destination Expert
for Seattle, Family Travel
Level Contributor
6,097 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Madurai and near by Temples

Welcome to TA Punidha.

With such a specific destination question, it is best to post to the Madurai forum. Here is the link:

tripadvisor.com/ShowForum-g297677-i8359-Madu…

Casablanca
Level Contributor
884 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Madurai and near by Temples

Agreed, hope you will have some replies on that forum, otherwise; try to type your travel interests at the search above that forum to see previous threads similar to yours, as you can get some tips from the links below the Top Asked Question about that locations.

Regards;

H

Bengaluru, India
Level Contributor
38 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Madurai and near by Temples

Hi Island grl and Hamid,

I am new to this site, hence was not aware, thanks once again... will do it allike.

rgds

puni

Casablanca
Level Contributor
884 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Madurai and near by Temples

Hi Punidha;

Take it easy, and repost it again at the specific forum so you can get some helpful tips regarding your travel interests.

Best Regards;

H

5. Re: Madurai and near by Temples

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:19 am, November 22, 2013