We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best baby wipes?

England
6 posts
Best baby wipes?

What would people here recommend as the best kind of baby wipes to take on holiday? I'm looking for something good quality that also takes care of your skin - any advice? Thanks

San Diego, CA
1 post
1. Re: Best baby wipes?

Huggies baby wipes are the best. They can be used to clean any and all parts of the body, can clean up spills, and remove cosmetics. They are thick and strong, yet the cleaning agents are fairly gentle. (Be careful not to use them on your face if you have sensitive skin though.)

Huggies offers the regular 80 count containers and small travel size containers. I take them everywhere I go.

Another idea for sanitizing dirty hands is Handy Wipes, but they are not safe for delicate skin.

Palm Coast, Florida
Level Contributor
102 posts
72 reviews
142 helpful votes
2. Re: Best baby wipes?

I agree - Huggies are the best.

England
6 posts
3. Re: Best baby wipes?

Great! Thanks for the advice - I have just gone and bought some of the Huggies ones - the Soft Skin ones with shea butter - and they feel really nice. Totally happy with them - thanks!

4. Re: Best baby wipes?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:20 am, September 05, 2009
Get answers to your questions