We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Honeymoon July 2013...HELP!

Otley, England...
Level Contributor
1 post
7 reviews
Save Topic
Honeymoon July 2013...HELP!

We have a budget of about £3,500 - £4,000 max. We have narrowed it down to either Sharm, the canaries or the Caribbean/Mexico areas (not that narrow I know!).

What we want is an all inclusive luxury resort with pref. adults only, and we would really love those added romantic extras such as a Jacuzzi and maybe a quite private room or villa/bungalow.

We also want to be right on the beach...are we asking too much?

I can find some of these things but I am just terrible at making my mind up and I really don't want to fly from London. We live in Leeds, so would be happy to fly from any northern airport.

We also decided on a 10 day holiday, 7 is too short and 14 we can't leave our (big) kids that long.

Some companies don't seem to do 10 days return dates. I'm getting really frustrated having spent the last 3 weeks combing the internet and using every search engine I can lay my hands on! Any help would be gratefully received!

United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Mauritius, Grand Baie
Level Contributor
20,368 posts
1,663 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Honeymoon July 2013...HELP!

For a 10 night holiday to Sharm el sheikh then its possible with Mercury Direct flying from Manchester.

Try their website and put some dummy dates and look for hotels that fit as much as possible with your criteria.

http://www.mercury-direct.co.uk/

New Jersey
Destination Expert
for Honeymoons and Romance
Level Contributor
3,162 posts
311 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Honeymoon July 2013...HELP!

Cancun: Palace resorts. Review their web site for specifics. Happy travels!

Kathmandu
Level Contributor
17 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Honeymoon July 2013...HELP!

My suggestion better to come Nepal (Natural Beauty) for your honeymoon.

4. Re: Honeymoon July 2013...HELP!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 11:05 am, May 20, 2013
5. Re: Honeymoon July 2013...HELP!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 am, May 22, 2014
Get answers to your questions