We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Honeymoon November 2013

Shannon, Ireland
Level Contributor
2 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
Honeymoon November 2013

Hi guys,

Myself and the other half are looking for inspiration for our honeymoon this November.For 2 weeks and As we are from ireland where it rains all the time ,We would love somewhere hot with nice beaches! We have been looking at Thailand but have been getting really good or really bad reviews?

Can ye give us some advice

Thanks

Peterborough...
Level Contributor
23 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Honeymoon November 2013

Thailand is so vast, it depends what you're wanting really. Do you want beaches/city/mountains/jungle/adventure? Thailand has it all but spread around! I've been around to quite a few areas of the country now so will try to help if I can :-) x

Peterborough...
Level Contributor
23 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Honeymoon November 2013

Thailand is so vast, it depends what you're wanting really. Do you want beaches/city/mountains/jungle/adventure? Thailand has it all but spread around! I've been around to quite a few areas of the country now so will try to help if I can :-) x

Shannon, Ireland
Level Contributor
2 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Honeymoon November 2013

We really just want a nice hotel nice beach nice places to eat :) u no lay around not doing much just total r and r !

Peterborough...
Level Contributor
23 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Honeymoon November 2013

Well there are some stunning hotels on Railay Beach, off Krabi. It's a rock climber's island and there are the cheap hostels, but a couple of incredible hotels right on the beach with spas, amazing restaurants etc I think the thing with the beaches/islands in Thailand is they're really popular backpacker destinations, so once you get outside of your lovely 4-5* hotel, you are surrounded by hostels, cheap eateries and pack backers. But, the food is good (avoid the water at all costs!), the locals are friendly and the beaches and weather are amazing :-)

5. Re: Honeymoon November 2013

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:40 am, February 25, 2013
6. Re: Honeymoon November 2013

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines with regards to the participation of business representatives.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:15 am, September 10, 2013
Cardiff, United...
Level Contributor
28 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Honeymoon November 2013

Have you thought of looking at Kerala?Know as the Venice of the east! South India and is stunning! You can do beach or a tour.It is truly stunning,romantic, pure luxury and close to Sri Lanka...we booked via in love with kerala....worth a consideration and weather great

8. Re: Honeymoon November 2013

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

Removed on: 1:15 am, April 01, 2014
Get answers to your questions