We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

looking forward the cool destination for my honeymoon [Out

India
1 post
Save Topic
looking forward the cool destination for my honeymoon [Out

Hi

I’m looking forward the cool destination for my honeymoon [Out of India] because my marriage in month of May 2013

Any My Budget between 70 to 80K

So kindly guide me as per my requirement

Kindly reply by mail

soniakalra3@gmail.com

Thanks

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
1,355 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: looking forward the cool destination for my honeymoon [Out

70 - 80K US ?? or India dollars ??

Melbourne, Australia
Destination Expert
for Sydney, Bargain Travel, Food and Travel
Level Contributor
24,250 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: looking forward the cool destination for my honeymoon [Out

Oh goodness. With that sort of money, you could fly first class and continent hop, and stay at some of the most prestigious resorts in the world. It wouldn't be out of the price range for hotels like Atlantis in the Bahamas or the Emirates Palace in Abu Dhabi.

And by 'cool' do you mean cool as in fashionable or temperature?

Some more details would be helpful

Johannesburg, South...
Level Contributor
44 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: looking forward the cool destination for my honeymoon [Out

Heck big budget ... Luacala Island in Fiji ... For those that can!

Bodmin, United...
Destination Expert
for Cornwall
Level Contributor
12,537 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: looking forward the cool destination for my honeymoon [Out

Iceland is quite cool

5. Re: looking forward the cool destination for my honeymoon [Out

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 1:35 am, January 26, 2013
Bangkok
Destination Expert
for Thailand
Level Contributor
18,140 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: looking forward the cool destination for my honeymoon [Out

Try Thailand, easy to get to and plenty of amazing vacation resorts, lots to see and do

Toronto, Canada
6 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: looking forward the cool destination for my honeymoon [Out

It's hard to find a cooler place than Canada in the winter.

You can visit Toronto or Montreal for the restaurants, nightlife and shopping. If you have the time, you can visit one of the resorts within driving distance of either city to try winter sports like skiing, snowmobiling, skating and snow-shoeing. Here is one - krolltravel.com/stories/Ontario_CouplesResor…

There's nothing more romantic than sitting in front of a warm fire or having a nice dinner after working up an appetite playing in the snow.

But please make sure that you have warm clothing or you will be miserable!

Arusha
Level Contributor
25 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: looking forward the cool destination for my honeymoon [Out

in fact you would have a wonderful honeymoon time in Tanzania at serengeti national park, you can have a nice time watching the animals in their nature and see how they walk nicely. it is really amazing seeing the big five.it will be a wonderful experience ever.

New Delhi, India
1 post
Save Reply
9. Re: looking forward the cool destination for my honeymoon [Out

Guys The budget mentioned by her here is 70K as per Indian Currency, Hence there are not too many options available in it, Pattaya Bankok will suit her the best.

Arusha, Tanzania
13 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: looking forward the cool destination for my honeymoon [Out

With Ngorongoro Conservation Area in Tanzania you can take the adventure of a lifetime and observe wildlife in its natural undisturbed habitat plus the people with their culture (Maasai culture) living comfortably with the wild animals. Also, you can sleep to incredible hotels which will give you a wonderful and unique experiences.