We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best travel agents / websites for honeymoon bookings

London
Level Contributor
15 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Best travel agents / websites for honeymoon bookings

Hi all

I'm starting to think about booking our honeymoon (wedding early May this year) and wanted to know whether anyone had any suggestions of websites or travel agents that offer good last minute deals. I've heard Destinology is good; any other suggestions or otherwise places to get last minute offers on luxury holidays?

Thanks in advance

United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Mauritius, Grand Baie
Level Contributor
22,769 posts
2,224 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best travel agents / websites for honeymoon bookings

http://www.travelcounsellors.co.uk/

http://www.netflights.com/

http://www.bestattravel.co.uk/

Its sometimes wise not to mention that its for a honeymoon. Prices tend to increase by 25% in my opinion!

London
Level Contributor
15 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best travel agents / websites for honeymoon bookings

Thanks, I have been told that you get better deals if you mention it's a honeymoon! Does anyone know what the story is here...

Everywhere
Level Contributor
1 post
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best travel agents / websites for honeymoon bookings

There's a lot of great reasons to use a travel agent for your honeymoon. Here's a couple of things to look for:

1. How long have they been in the business?

2. WHY are they recommending a particular resort or location for you?

3. Have they personally traveled to the destination within the last 3 years?

4. Are they able to explain all the ins and outs of travel insurance?

5. If their lead in question is your budget, run. Just because a resort or destination is the right price, it doesn't mean it's the right place for you. Make sure they understand the experience that you're looking for, not just the price. A good agent will be able to find one that works with both.

6. Contrary to popular belief, it doesn't cost more to use an agent than to do all the work on your own. Agents are able to meet or beat online pricing.

7. A great agent can make or break your trip! There are agencies that specialize in romance travel. Look for a honeymoon expert.

New Jersey
Destination Expert
for Honeymoons and Romance
Level Contributor
3,243 posts
329 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Best travel agents / websites for honeymoon bookings

Gotoday.com Happy travels!

London, United...
1 post
Save Reply
5. Re: Best travel agents / websites for honeymoon bookings

Hi,

Well I also love travelling around the world! There are several travel agencies, travel agents on the internet you can easily find them but getting cheapest holiday deals is really tough job hehe! As per my personal experiences I had booking from http://www.southalltravel.co.uk/ several time and they are simple best among other travel agents. The kind of service I got was really appreciable! They are very calm & polite while talking. You may try someone else as well but here I am suggesting Southall Travel on the basis of service they offered me.

Thanks….Have a nice holiday trip!

Edited: 12:32 am, May 28, 2013
Phuket Town...
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Best travel agents / websites for honeymoon bookings

Try phuket, thailand and if you have the budget try to charter a boat to check all romantic places in the hundreds of islands.

www.blueoceanyachtcharter.com

Phuket Town...
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Best travel agents / websites for honeymoon bookings

If you want to do something different why don't you charter a sailing boat and sail into the andaman sea to discover more then 100 islands.

Check out the website: www.Blueoceanyachtcharter.com

Phuket Town...
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: Best travel agents / websites for honeymoon bookings

Try phuket, thailand and if you have the budget try to charter a boat to check all romantic places in the hundreds of islands.

www.blueoceanyachtcharter.com

Delhi
Level Contributor
733 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Best travel agents / websites for honeymoon bookings

Hey hlarmy,

All people are suggesting you websites or travel agents, but I have a question that:

Where you have decided to go for your honeymoon?

Are you asking about travel agents in UK?

Or are you asking about any travel agents of any country?

United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Mauritius, Grand Baie
Level Contributor
22,769 posts
2,224 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Best travel agents / websites for honeymoon bookings

The question was asked almost two years ago. I like to think he went and returned from his honeymoon some time ago!

Get answers to your questions
;