We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Honeymoon West coast USA and Alaska cruise

Community of...
Level Contributor
1 post
5 reviews
Honeymoon West coast USA and Alaska cruise

I am currently planning my honeymoon to Western USA and then an Alaska cruise from Seattle, since Aug till Sep 2012 . We have thought about cities like LA, San Francisco, Napa (meeting some wineries), Portland and Seattle, but I wondered if this was too ambitious in the time frame that we have and whether our driving distances were too far. Also would be good to know in which places we should spend more/less time in these places or if we should consider stopping somewhere else on the way.

New Jersey
Destination Expert
for Honeymoons and Romance
Level Contributor
3,003 posts
281 reviews
1. Re: Honeymoon West coast USA and Alaska cruise

You can fly into LA drive up the coast to SF. Stop a places that interest you. How many days you spend at each destination depends upon your interest.

I drove up the PCH and took a my time. It was a week. Purchase a guide book or two. Happy travels!

2. Re: Honeymoon West coast USA and Alaska cruise

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:19 am, February 02, 2013