We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Iberia Business Class dissapointing

Sydney, Australia
7 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Iberia Business Class dissapointing

Travelled from Madrid to Johanesburg on Iberian Air BusinessPlus.

After experiencing the high quality of service on Qantas Business class recently my experience with Iberian was a let down. Relatively minor issues were rock hard black croissant and luke warm (if that) coffee.

Major issue is one piece of luggage was not available on arrival, and now (approx 4 days after departure) I am told they will try and trace its location. WTF ?

Eastbourne, United...
1 post
Save Reply
11. Re: Iberia Business Class dissapointing

We just flew from Madrid to Santiago, Chile business Class Iberia Airbus 340-600. My wife and I were pleasantly surprised...service was attentive and with a smile. Food was 8 out of 10. As for the lie flat beds...I am 6' and found them quite comfortable and actually managed 6 to 7 hours of sleep on the 14 hr flight. The arrangement of the seating when sitting upright gives and certainly leaves the feeling of spaciousness around you. Very nice setup however if you were flying with someone unknown beside you it might feel a little awkward as privacy is limited. My wife just recently flew BA from London to Toronto on business class in the Pods and found them, though more private, not as roomy or comfortable and the food not as good.

12. Re: Iberia Business Class dissapointing

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:24 am, May 15, 2013
Get answers to your questions