We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

good singles resorts

Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
Save Topic
good singles resorts

hi all im 31 and booking a vacation alone. i like fun but basically need to relax! im wondering if anyone has a fair priced hotel recommendation close to a town that i could mingle in. not going with the purpose of finding a relationship but dont want to be surrounded by families or couples that would just make me feel awkward for being alone! ! I do however like to let loose from time to time so don’t want to be secluded to an island on my own lol

any info helps!

Thanks

San Diego
Destination Expert
for San Diego
Level Contributor
61,199 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: good singles resorts

HI tei,

You really have given folks no information. This is an international forum so folks on here live all over the world and travel all over the world. We don't know where you are located since you don't have your home listed under your screen name. We don't know where you are willing to travel , when you want to go, for how long , or your budget???

It is impossible to give you help without any information.

Somerset
Destination Expert
for Somerset, Solo Travel, Exmoor National Park
Level Contributor
26,834 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: good singles resorts

As Riff says, no idea where you are or where you want to go to. Are you looking at average or 5* places. What is a fair price to you?

Don't think there is such a thing as a singles resort. You've just got to find the ones less frequented by families. You can do that on the reviews.

San Diego
Destination Expert
for San Diego
Level Contributor
61,199 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: good singles resorts

Well. There are the Club Med type resorts where some are for families and some are adults only. When you find one that interests you I'd then go to the forum for the country in which it is located and ask about it there.

4. Re: good singles resorts

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:16 pm, July 14, 2015