We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Luxury Accessible Holiday Cottage Accommodation

north west
Level Contributor
15 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Luxury Accessible Holiday Cottage Accommodation

Hello,

Does anyone know if there is much out there in the way of luxurious holiday cottages in the UK that are also accessible? Either agencies that deal specifically with accessible luxury or individual cottage owners?

Has anyone been to any cottages like this that they would recommend?

Many thanks in advance for any help you can offer!

Edited: 8:32 am, March 04, 2013
Teesside
Level Contributor
377 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Luxury Accessible Holiday Cottage Accommodation

Ralph try

www.holidaylettings.co.uk

I used them for apartments/cottages .They have quite a few pics of the inside and outside of them and you can always email the owners of the cottages and ask questions about accessibility.I do this as I use a wheelchair and need wet rooms or at least a walk in shower as I can walk a little.They have places in UK and abroad.

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
3 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Luxury Accessible Holiday Cottage Accommodation

Also try Sawdays - special places to stay in UK/Europe. Found quite a few places through them that are total gems.

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
3 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Luxury Accessible Holiday Cottage Accommodation

Ive found lots of places through Sawdays and know I can rely that if they say a property is wheelchair friendly it will be. Another option toconsider is Forest Holidays for log cabins

4. Re: Luxury Accessible Holiday Cottage Accommodation

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 6:35 am, October 01, 2013
Bodmin, United...
Destination Expert
for Cornwall
Level Contributor
12,484 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Luxury Accessible Holiday Cottage Accommodation

another advertisement!

Lytham St Anne's...
Level Contributor
2 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Luxury Accessible Holiday Cottage Accommodation

Try Manaros on Google this is a beautiful new adapted bungalow in north wales

7. Re: Luxury Accessible Holiday Cottage Accommodation

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 12:05 am, July 30, 2014
8. Re: Luxury Accessible Holiday Cottage Accommodation

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, July 31, 2015