We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Verona airport to Garda in a wheelchair

Kidderminster, UK
Level Contributor
7 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Verona airport to Garda in a wheelchair

Can anyone tell me the best way to get my wheelchair bound wife (non walking) from the airport to Sirmione please?

In previous years we have used airport coaches, put the chair in stowage, and she has managed the steps etc but now the MS is taking real hold it's now imposssible for her to walk at all so we need someway to transport her.

Will I need to start thinking about a taxi service that is wheelchair compatible?

West Grey, Ontario
Destination Expert
for Toronto
Level Contributor
74,325 posts
94 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Verona airport to Garda in a wheelchair

Hi Harriers9;

For questions about travelling to specific destinations, you can use the destination forums. The Verona Italy forum is here on TA;

tripadvisor.ca/ShowForum-g187871-i409-Verona…

I would suggest posting your query on that forum as well.

Best Regards

2. Re: Verona airport to Garda in a wheelchair

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, May 27, 2012