We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

A plan or schedule 4 injection points on the human body?

Saudi Arabia
Level Contributor
212 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
A plan or schedule 4 injection points on the human body?

Greetings:

My wife is a diabetic and I give her the injections. So far, I have given them to her on upper arms (no complaint from her) and once to her abdomen (but she didn’t like this area at all). I know that the injections should be given randomly on certain body areas and I know that injections should never be given too much in the same area but I want a plan on how to do this correctly. Never wanting to re-invent the wheel so does anyone have a well-worked out schedule of giving insulin injections so that one area is not preferred over the other. One created by you or one off the internet is no problem. Any information given is greatly appreciated.

West Grey, Ontario
Destination Expert
for Toronto, TripAdvisor Support
Level Contributor
67,721 posts
80 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: A plan or schedule 4 injection points on the human body?

Hi;

Respectfully, you should be addressing your concerns to your wife's doctor at home PRIOR to travelling. He/she knows more about your wife's needs and condition better than anyone or any website !

Best Regards

Connecticut Yankee
Level Contributor
6,052 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: A plan or schedule 4 injection points on the human body?

RescueTeam is absolutely correct. This question (although very important) is not travel related.

Please follow the good advice you've received and contact a physician so you can get the information that would be most helpful to you and your situation. Cheers, F.g.