We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Living Social Trips

New Jersey
Level Contributor
219 posts
125 reviews
Living Social Trips

Has anyone bought and used any of the travel vouchers for trips from Living Social? Some of the deals to Europe look good but I'm leary.

carlisle
Level Contributor
1 post
34 reviews
1. Re: Living Social Trips

Did you get any replies

I'm interested in booking via site

Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
9,878 posts
140 reviews
2. Re: Living Social Trips

Why dont you type in "living Social" in the SEARCH box at the top and see what you get

Houston, Texas
Destination Expert
for Solo Travel
Level Contributor
18,245 posts
189 reviews
3. Re: Living Social Trips

I recall some posts on them here and in the destination forums - you will need to search, as noted in #2. Google living social travel reviews, as well. All I can say is you should pay attention to the agency you are getting a voucher for - you might be purchasing from LS, but they are not a travel agency, just a middleman. You need to research who is actually providing the trip and if they don't share this or you cannot find out - then I'd personally stay away. Then, you research the agency or tour company who provides the trip. That's my advice.

New Jersey
Level Contributor
219 posts
125 reviews
4. Re: Living Social Trips

Only people saying to search by Living Social. No one with any insight into booking through them.

5. Re: Living Social Trips

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, September 28, 2017