We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

DIY hongkong and macau trip

3 posts
Save Topic
DIY hongkong and macau trip

hello, i am new in this forum. i am planning to travel to hongkong and a side trip to macau this coming april 6 to april 9 or 10. please provide me with any inputs and advice about these places. thanks!

Edited: 1:39 pm, January 25, 2013
Hong Kong, China
Destination Expert
for Hong Kong, Macau, Holiday Travel, Food and Travel
Level Contributor
26,411 posts
5,047 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: DIY hongkong and macau trip

Hello immatraveljunkie,

Welcome to the Bargain forum. If you come visit us on the Hong Kong and Macau forums here on Tripadvisor you'll find nicely organized Top Questions (FAQ)s to help get you sorted as well as very knowledgeable and helpful panel of experts that take care of visitors to these two forums. Here are the links if interested.

Hong Kong forum

Macau Forum

There is a lot to do in both destination. What I might suggest is for you to browse through some of our Trip lists stored on the following links. Particularly look at Hong Kong Top Attractions (bottom of the list), Macau Top Attractions, Macau World Heritage, etc. See link

BradJill Trip Lists

This will help you think about what you might like to do/see while visiting our sister SAR cities.

Hope this is helpful and hope we see you on the HK and Macau forums as well.

2. Re: DIY hongkong and macau trip

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:19 am, January 27, 2014