We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

sunsearch holidays

ireland
Level Contributor
145 posts
23 reviews
sunsearch holidays

Hi, has anyone heard of or used these tour operators? I am going away with my daughter to some winter sun for a few days on a budget and these people seem to hit the spot budget wise. Too good to be true???

Thanks for any feedback

Dublin, Ireland
1 post
2 reviews
11. Re: sunsearch holidays

Just know a retired school teacher who is an internet cheap holiday guru and he was so impressed with sunsearch, they have an office in Malahide and all is above board. Am on the lookout myself, terrific bargains

Level Contributor
2 posts
5 reviews
12. Re: sunsearch holidays

I used them for a holiday to Majorca last sept. found them very good budget wise and received all my travel documents by email pretty soon after booking. They are in fact part of king travel in malahide so if you have any problem you can ring and they are very helpfull. I would defo use them again without hesitation.

Carndonagh, Ireland
Level Contributor
2 posts
5 reviews
13. Re: sunsearch holidays

Hi. Did you book with Sunsearch online or over the phone? Where do you get the transfer vouchers? Online when you book? We have seen a fairly dood deal to go back to the same hotel we have been to for the last three years. It's fully booked with falcon who we usually travel with. So we have to book this one if we want to go back. I'm wary of booking online....waiting to contact them next week when the office is open again. Glad your holiday went well. I must do a review on trip advisor if we do deciðe to go on this offer.

Carndonagh, Ireland
Level Contributor
2 posts
5 reviews
14. Re: sunsearch holidays

Did you book with them online or via their office?

Level Contributor
2 posts
5 reviews
15. Re: sunsearch holidays

I booked with them online. Then I was emailed all my paperwork including transfer vouchers etc. I would have no probs using them again for my next holiday. They seem to be the best value online holiday around. Enjoyer your holiday ;)

Ireland
Level Contributor
389 posts
10 reviews
16. Re: sunsearch holidays

I am also interested in booking with them for a holiday to Portugal. If they are part of King Travel in Malahide, would they have just as good deals in there shop i wonder? I am don't live in the East but it could be worth looking at booking in person with them if they have similar deals? I am always a bit nervous when booking things like holidays online unless I know the company!!

cork
2 posts
17. Re: sunsearch holidays

Hi there where going booking a holiday with sun search holidays. We r in 2 mines to use them r not now after looking over the reviews we dont no what to do.

can anyone help us out thanks

ireland
Level Contributor
145 posts
23 reviews
18. Re: sunsearch holidays

Hi there

I used them this time last year and they were perfectly fine. My information was emailed to me. When I arrived at the airport, I realised I had not printed off the transfer page. I rang them and they told me what to do. They were very helpful. They are a Dublin based travel agency I think.

cork
2 posts
19. Re: sunsearch holidays

Hi there where going booking a holiday with sun search holidays. We r in 2 mines to use them r not now after looking over the reviews we dont no what to do.

can anyone help us out thanks

20. Re: sunsearch holidays

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:21 am, January 09, 2015