We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Car Rental 8 .com

Delaware
Level Contributor
5 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Car Rental 8 .com

Has anyone used carrental8.com to reserve a rental car? What was your experience?

Thanks

481 replies to this topic
West Grey, Ontario
Destination Expert
for Toronto
Level Contributor
73,189 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Car Rental 8 .com

Hi dellastreetDelaware;

I would suggest posting your question on the destination forum for the city where you will be renting the car, which you can browse or search for, starting here:

http://www.tripadvisor.com/ForumHome

Best Regards

Delaware
Level Contributor
5 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Car Rental 8 .com

Thank you but my question is about the website. Is it a legitimate website? Has anyone ever used the site and successfully rented a car for any location?

Thanks.

canada
1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: Car Rental 8 .com

Hi, I also am wondering about this site, seems to good to be true

Have you heard from anyone on this subject

Delaware
Level Contributor
5 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Car Rental 8 .com

I have not received any feedback.

San Diego
Destination Expert
for San Diego
Level Contributor
61,302 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Car Rental 8 .com

Never heard of it and don't need yet another way to rent a car. Both www.hotwire.com and www.priceline.com

(name your own price) have been around for a long time and give very good value!!!

Delaware
Level Contributor
5 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Car Rental 8 .com

Neither Priceline nor Hotwire would go as low as carrental8.

San Diego
Destination Expert
for San Diego
Level Contributor
61,302 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Car Rental 8 .com

WELL I have gotten cars from priceline at about $12 per day and at least I KNOW it is legit! Good luck!

Delaware
Level Contributor
5 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Car Rental 8 .com

My brother is 6'7" so we need at least a mid-size car. I've never seen one for $12.

9. Re: Car Rental 8 .com

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 9:35 pm, June 26, 2011

10. Re: Car Rental 8 .com

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 4:05 pm, February 24, 2010

Reply to: Car Rental 8 .com
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted