We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Error price

5 posts
Save Topic
Error price

In 27.6 I'll go for holiday to Africa.one hotel mad error and put very low price, from 120€ per night to 2€ per night. So I make reservation with credit card.I got confermation from hotels.com, after I wait days and I wrote the hotel that if they can send me confirmation of my rezervation, and they did,and there was writing that I payed 2€per night. So they can cancel my reservation or make me problem when I go there? That they will want more money?

9 replies to this topic
South of England
Level Contributor
2,500 posts
185 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Error price

Clearly an error with the price, which you knew.

The trading terms and conditions, which you will have agreed to, will cover such errors and corrections.

They will likely spot the error.

You will be entitled to a refund if you do not wish to pay the new (correct) price.

Edited: 2:56 am, June 12, 2018
5 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Error price

So there is not chance to get with this price? 😁😁😁

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
15,354 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Error price

Of course, there's a chance. If you've prepaid it may be that nobody notices the error.

Wales, United...
Destination Expert
for Bargain Travel, Cruises, Swansea, Cardiff, Carmarthenshire, Neath, Port Talbot
Level Contributor
67,019 posts
460 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Error price

They may decide to honour booking as a gestur eof goodwill. It's impossible to tell, but expect them to cancel. Then you'll only be pleasantly surprised if they don't, instead of being extremely disappointed when they do!

5 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Error price

May have to call and ask them better?

Wales, United...
Destination Expert
for Bargain Travel, Cruises, Swansea, Cardiff, Carmarthenshire, Neath, Port Talbot
Level Contributor
67,019 posts
460 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Error price

I wouldn't call them myself. I'd just wait and see what happens.

5 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Error price

I'll do the same. Thx

5 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Error price

So I did call them if my reservation is good and all payed. So they said that everything is OK and my reservation is already payed and I asked if I'll pay something more. They said that I will pay just tax of the city

Wales, United...
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
67,019 posts
460 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Error price

That's good then. I just hope they don't change their minds :-)

Reply to: Error price
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions