We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
Tripadvisor
Worldwide
Search

tripadvisor standard rental agreement

Level Contributor
37 posts
19 reviews
16 helpful votes
tripadvisor standard rental agreement
Save

i booked a condo rental and paid deposit through trip advisor with protection plan however when I click the link on my receipt page to see the contract the link does not work and page can't be found. I contacted the owner who said the rental agreement comes from trip advisor and thought i could find it. Need to know how I can get the rental agreement so I can read and sign etc. Thank you

Cabarete, Dominican...
Destination Expert
for Cabarete
Level Contributor
49,396 posts
287 reviews
276 helpful votes
1. Re: tripadvisor standard rental agreement
Save

Look at your receipt page to identify which TripAdvisor's company listed the property and rented it to you. Once you do, contact them with the information on post #4 in this thread:

https:/…74937449

Boynton Beach...
1 post
2. Re: tripadvisor standard rental agreement
Save

I have a same problem, and I don't know where to get the rental agreement. They said that they was sent to me, but I couldn't find it.

West Grey, Canada
Level Contributor
92,308 posts
105 reviews
646 helpful votes
3. Re: tripadvisor standard rental agreement
Save

Reply #1 applies to you, as well.

Boston...
Level Contributor
858 posts
Tripadvisor Staff  
4. Re: tripadvisor standard rental agreement
Save

Hi Khanh N,

Thank you for your post. We apologize for any trouble you may be experiencing and we would like to assist you! Please use this form to contact us, https:/…contact_form. We look forward to hearing from you.

Many thanks,

Jen - TripAdvisor Rental Support

Rockwall, Texas
4 posts
5. Re: tripadvisor standard rental agreement
Save

Please explain.

I uploaded a Rental Agreement for my rental.

How does the guest get it? Will they get it automatically? How do I get the signed rental agreement back?

thank you for your time

Randy

West Grey, Canada
Level Contributor
92,308 posts
105 reviews
646 helpful votes
6. Re: tripadvisor standard rental agreement
Save

Reply #1 applies to you, as well Randy.

Rockwall, Texas
4 posts
7. Re: tripadvisor standard rental agreement
Save

thank you, I see it on the receipt but how does the renter sign it and return it to me? can they do that thru TA or do I need to send instructions to print, sign and email back to us?

West Grey, Canada
Level Contributor
92,308 posts
105 reviews
646 helpful votes
8. Re: tripadvisor standard rental agreement
Save

This forum, like all the forums on TripAdvisor, is primarily member driven, peer-to-peer assistance. It is NOT an effective way of contacting TA staff.

Contact TA staff by following the directions in reply #1.

Best Regards

Rockwall, Texas
4 posts
9. Re: tripadvisor standard rental agreement
Save

I understand that the rental agreement is on the receipt.

How does the customer return the signed agreement back to us. Is there a way for them to sign electronically and return thru the TripAdvisor email system? OR do they have to download, sign it and return via email or fax?

please provide details

thank you so much

Randy

West Grey, Canada
Level Contributor
92,308 posts
105 reviews
646 helpful votes
10. Re: tripadvisor standard rental agreement
Save

While TripAdvisor's parent company "TripAdvisor Inc." owns this website, Holiday Lettings, FlipKey, Niumba and HouseTrip, they are operated as separate and independent companies.

Once again - you need to contact TA staff, NOT via this forum, and ask them for further assistance.