We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

My reviews won't show!

Darwin, Northern...
2 posts
Save Topic
My reviews won't show!

Hi I've tried writing a review for mad monkey siem reap and it will not show on the page I've got the email to confeirm and I have but still no show ?

West Grey, Ontario
Destination Expert
for Toronto
Level Contributor
73,959 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: My reviews won't show!

Hi Elliott;

You need to understand that reviews are NOT posted to the site immediately upon submission. They can be posted in as little as a day, or as long as a few weeks, depending on the staff’s workload at TripAdvisor.

>>"I've got the email to confeirm..."<<

Is this an automated "Thank-You" email or is it an email asking you to click on a link within the email for TA staff to post your review ?

If it is the former, it is only a confirmation that TA received your review.

If it is the later, then it should only be a matter of time before TA staff post your review.

Best Regards

Darwin, Northern...
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: My reviews won't show!

I posted the first review nearly 5 months ago and the second 3 weeks ago and still nothing ?

Vancouver, Canada
Destination Expert
for Vancouver
Level Contributor
59,145 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: My reviews won't show!

Contact TA Staff through the following link and instructions:

http://www.tripadvisor.com/GeneralSupport

> How can we help you? choose > Reviews

> What do you want to do? choose > Not listed

> Which review? choose the last in the list > Not listed

Allow 3-5 business days for TA to reply to you.

It may be that you had an email 5 months ago asking you to confirm that you wrote the reviews. If it went to your spam folder, and you did not reply to it, the review would have been removed.

4. Re: My reviews won't show!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, March 16, 2015