We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

no response to my ticket???

Hove, United Kingdom
1 post
Save Topic
no response to my ticket???

this is my ticket ref number from the confirmation email i got: _00DA0I0Rf._500F0JeNFE:ref

i want to combine two profiles i have. I wanted to connect my existing profile with facebook and that created a whole new profile, which is a bit silly.

Please work my ticket. thank you.

Fredericia, Denmark
Level Contributor
37,532 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: no response to my ticket???

Forums are primarily member-to-member support and not an effective way to contact TA staff.

You should expect a reply within 5-7 business days.

Edited: 7:47 am, March 02, 2014
Hove, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
1 post
38 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: no response to my ticket???

thanks for the info. I have already waited for over a week for a response. the issue is that they have no way of checking whats going on with the ticket and you can't reach them any other way either, which is really frustrating. so i dont know what else to do...?

West Grey, Ontario
Destination Expert
for Toronto
Level Contributor
72,986 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: no response to my ticket???

Hi Jenniffer;

5-7 business days is NOT the same as 5-7 calendar days. There is nothing more to do than remain patient until TA staff get to your request.

Best Regards

4. Re: no response to my ticket???

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:19 am, March 04, 2015