We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

WHERE are my reviews???

Clifton, New Jersey
Level Contributor
2 posts
Save Topic
WHERE are my reviews???

I got your email about my first review, but that was NOT my first review! I wrote many others before that, and now I see that most of them are not even show up. Do you just delete the bad reviews? Do you only publish the good reviews? And WHY did you start my contribution count over??? To make me write more reviews before getting any credit for the ones I already wrote??? This is looking like more of scam or you are manipulating the reviews somehow, only allowing the ones you like, or just to make people keep writing more and more reviews. But why? When half of the don't even show up.This used to be a good place to come for trip info... WTF????? - S

West Grey, Ontario
Destination Expert
for Toronto
Level Contributor
72,519 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: WHERE are my reviews???

Hi Sharon;

This forum, like all the forums on TripAdvisor, is member driven, peer-to-peer assistance. It is NOT an effective way of contacting TA staff.

>>"This used to be a good place to come for trip info..."<<

I see that this account was just created in February. Sounds to me like you've created a second TA account.

Best Regards

Edited: 12:28 pm, March 01, 2014
2. Re: WHERE are my reviews???

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, March 03, 2015
Get answers to your questions