We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Remove my reviews please

Saltcoats...
Level Contributor
4 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Remove my reviews please

I would like both of my most recent reviews removed but have emailed you with no response. Please help

West Grey, Ontario
Destination Expert
for Toronto
Level Contributor
73,559 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Remove my reviews please

Hi Siobhan;

This forum, like all the forums on TripAdvisor, is member driven, peer-to-peer assistance. It is NOT an effective way of contacting TA staff.

An accommodation review is a snap-shot of your stay and your review should reflect the customer service you received at the time.

If your comments were a true reflection of the service you received, you should be leaving your review as is.

Did you contact TA staff starting from this Help Centre page ?

tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_remove_a_review_…

If so, how long ago did you submit your request ?

Best Regards

Saltcoats...
Level Contributor
4 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Remove my reviews please

I did contact them and have not had a reply. The reason I want to remove the recent two is personal reasons not that the reviews are inaccurate.

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
60,125 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Remove my reviews please

Please note it can take 24-48 hours for them to remove the reviews

4. Re: Remove my reviews please

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post at the original author's request.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:41 pm, January 01, 2015
Wales, United...
Destination Expert
for Bargain Travel, Cruises, Swansea, Cardiff, Carmarthenshire, Neath, Port Talbot
Level Contributor
52,641 posts
443 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Remove my reviews please

The one circle review seems to be pretty consistent with the other reviews for that establishment. I can't see anyone wanting to stay there, whether there is a discount, a free drink or even a free stay!

I agree with the otther posters. Provided the reviews are accurate, they should stay!

Saltcoats...
Level Contributor
4 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Remove my reviews please

I'm not being bullied or offered bribes or discounts it's actually my ex stalking me and just realised he has been watching my reviews to see where I've been or where I am. Thank you for your replies and concern I will breath easier when my reviews are deleted.

Saltcoats...
Level Contributor
4 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Remove my reviews please

I'm not being bullied or offered bribes or discounts it's actually my ex stalking me and just realised he has been watching my reviews to see where I've been or where I am. Thank you for your replies and concern I will breath easier when my reviews are deleted.

Seattle, Washington
Destination Expert
for Seattle
Level Contributor
7,386 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Remove my reviews please

I would also consider changing your member name and avatar photo to something less personally identifiable. Instructions from the help center: …tripadvisor.com/articles/200615197-How-do-I…

…tripadvisor.com/articles/200615227-How-do-I…

Oregon Coast
Destination Expert
for Crescent City, Oregon Coast, Oregon, Redwood National Park
Level Contributor
42,900 posts
1,048 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Remove my reviews please

I agree with sodomojo's suggestion to change both your name and your avatar. Definitely do it! And don't use something that your ex can identify - pick a 'name' or 'phrase' that he won't know and use a stock avatar for awhile if need be.

Click on the links in post #8 for help and if you have questions please feel free to ask us for help.

Once your ex cannot "find" you, you'll be more comfortable and able to review and post without worry :-)

Melbourne, Australia
Destination Expert
for Sydney, Bargain Travel, Food and Travel
Level Contributor
25,234 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Remove my reviews please

And your location.