We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

change business address and phone number

Edgewater, Florida
1 post
1 review
Save Topic
change business address and phone number

we have moved our business to another location .How do we change that on trip advisor

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
12,039 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: change business address and phone number

Hi cathymike2013,

Welcome to the forums.

For owners, changes to their listings are submitted via their Management Centers. Verified owners have access to their Management Centers, the Owner's Forum where you can ask questions related to your business and see various resources. Please read the following and feel free to post on the Owner's Forum if you can't find the link to contact TA Staff in your Management Center. Please read the following for more information:

tripadvisor.ca/ShowTopic-g1-i12105-k5056048-…

Regards,

L4

Turners Hill...
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: change business address and phone number

THE TIGGER HOUSE in East Grinstaed moved a few months ago from 4 Chaucer Avenue, East Grinstead RH19 1SF to the address below:

THE TIGGER HOUSE

Oak Cottage, Fen Place Farm

East Street, Turners Hill

RH10 1QA West Sussex

United Kingdom

Please could you kindly change the details on the system to the new details above.

Many thanks

Francesca

West Grey, Ontario
Destination Expert
for Toronto
Level Contributor
71,063 posts
85 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: change business address and phone number

Welcome to TripAdvisor, Francesca;

This forum, like all the forums on TripAdvisor, is member driven, peer-to-peer assistance. It is NOT an effective way of contacting TA staff and TA staff will NOT act on a request, such as yours, via the forums.

Are the owner or manager of this business, or just a concerned user on TripAdvisor ? How to alert TA staff will depend on how you are associated to the business.

Best Regards

Turners Hill...
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: change business address and phone number

Yes, I am the owner of The Tigger House. Please could you give me a link so that I can change my address online. With thanks Francesca THE TIGGER HOUSE East Grinstead UK www.thetiggerhouse.com

West Grey, Ontario
Destination Expert
for Toronto
Level Contributor
71,063 posts
85 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: change business address and phone number

Hi Francesca;

You can submit the correction via your "Management Centre".

Matters that pertain to your business or property, or that are relevant only to business owners or managers, should be posted in the Owners' forum.

Information about how to sign-up and access the Owners’ Forum can be found here on TA;

tripadvisor.ca/ShowTopic-g1-i12105-k5056048-…

Once you have registered with TA as the owner, you will have access to your "Management Centre" and the "Owners' Forum". Please post on that forum for additional assistance.

Best Regards

Bridgend, United...
1 post
Save Reply
6. Re: change business address and phone number

My Post Code is CF35 5AX and my address is Ewenny Farm Guest House,

St. Brides Rd.,

Ewenny,

BRIDGEND

Glamorgan

My telephone contact number is unchanged 01656 658438

Please update.

West Grey, Ontario
Destination Expert
for Toronto
Level Contributor
71,063 posts
85 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: change business address and phone number

Hi Howard;

This forum, like all the forums on TripAdvisor, is member driven, peer-to-peer assistance. It is NOT an effective way of contacting TA staff and TA staff will NOT act on a request, such as yours, via the forum.

Please refer to reply #5 for further information.

Best Regards

8. Re: change business address and phone number

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, February 20, 2016