We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Adding Photos

Seattle
Level Contributor
9 posts
239 reviews
Save Topic
Adding Photos

I have an IPad 2 and I can not load photos vis Safari nor the iPad app.

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
12,039 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Adding Photos

Hi Todd,

Welcome to the forums!

The forums are primarily member-driven and I'm a member like you.

I don't have an iPad but can pass along some information. You can't add photos using Safari for iPad. You can add photos from the Tripadvisor iPad app from the App Store.

With the app, when you're at the listing, add photos is the second tab. Please see Silvia's instructions on this thread (Post 52) and some of the other replies.

tripadvisor.ca/…46054316

If you're still having problems, please post back so someone with experience with this can help you.

Regards,

L4

Seattle
Level Contributor
9 posts
239 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Adding Photos

very quick reply . .Thank you!

Seattle
Level Contributor
9 posts
239 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Adding Photos

I must be doing something fundamentally wrong. I am in the trip advisor app for iPad . .but I can not bring up any of my "contributions" to add pictures too. When I bring up the app, it takes me to a picture of Greece . .and limited home screen with no buttons for pictures nor adding reviews.

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
12,039 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Adding Photos

You can't see your contributions via the app. You need to start via the listing page and add photos that way. Can you go to the listing of a business/place you want to add photos to and see if you can find the add photos on the second tab?

Regards,

L4

5. Re: Adding Photos

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, June 04, 2014