We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

"Save To Trip" function

Port Stephens, NSW
4 posts
1 review
Save Topic
"Save To Trip" function

Hi, I'm planning a trip and am having problems using "Add To Trip" function over the past few days. It just doesn't seem to work. I've tried logging in on multiple devices i.e ipad, pc, and mobile app (not all at same time, logging out of the previous first) to see if it was a device issue, cookies, blah, blah etc.

The frustrating part is that the hotels, attractions etc I've already saved are still there and I can "un save" and re save them, however clicking the "Add To Trip" on anything new won't allow me to save anything new I'd like to add. Is it just me? Help!

Edited: 5:07 pm, March 15, 2013
Newton...
Destination Expert
for Newton
Level Contributor
3,209 posts
TripAdvisor Staff  What's this?
Save Reply
1. Re: "Save To Trip" function

Hi Fiona,

Can you post a link to one or two of the items you are trying to save?

For example, does saving this work?

tripadvisor.com/Attraction_Review-g60745-d10…

Jeanine

Port Stephens, NSW
4 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: "Save To Trip" function

Hi, tried your link, it worked.

Here's one I'm trying to save

tripadvisor.com.au/Restaurant_Review-g187791…

Unfortunately, I can't remember anymore off top of head.

thanks,

Fiona

3. Re: "Save To Trip" function

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, March 17, 2014