We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Trip to Rajastan

Zurich, Switzerland
3 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Trip to Rajastan

Hello everyone, a friend and I plan to travel to Rajastan, India at the end of March and we would like to get part of our trip organized by a travel agent. We think that an indian travel agency will be cheaper but we also know that many of them are not reliable. I would appreciate if anyone who had a good experience with an Indian travel agency could give me the contact information from that agency or any suggestion. Thanks very much. Anucha

Fredericia, Denmark
Level Contributor
37,532 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Trip to Rajastan

You should post your question in Rajasthan forum.

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowForum-g297665-i4566-Ra…

Support Forum is for asking general questions on how to use TripAdvisor website, how to find things on it and how to use its many features.

2. Re: Trip to Rajastan

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:15 am, February 14, 2014