We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

writing a review

London, United...
1 post
1 review
writing a review

Why is this so difficult. I went to Park Resorts caravan park in Camber Sands UK. I cannot find this company on your website. It's so difficult to use how can I write a review on this company which treated my disabled mother so badly.

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
12,039 posts
69 reviews
1. Re: writing a review

Hi Anthony,

Welcome to the forums.

I'm wondering if this is it?

tripadvisor.ca/Hotel_Review-g1752567-d113606…

Regards,

L4

2. Re: writing a review

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 11:05 am, February 12, 2013
Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
12,039 posts
69 reviews
3. Re: writing a review

Hi saovany,

Welcome to the forums.

From your post, it looks like you booked directly with the hotel. The Support Forum is for assistance in using the TripAdvisor site and its features.

I'm not sure why you're posting here? It doesn't look like you used one of TripAdvisor's third party booking sites (which you'd have to contact regarding any booking issues).

You can write a review of the hotel:

tripadvisor.ca/Hotel_Review-g297939-d603045-…

Just to let you know, it's likely your post will be removed as this is the Support Forum (best to post a review). It does take awhile to learn how to use the forums.

I note your comment: "This is definitiv my last stay at your hotel chain. I will post it into other websites as well." I'd suggest reading the forum posting guidelines:

…custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/850

Cheers,

L4

Edited: 10:53 am, February 12, 2013
4. Re: writing a review

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, February 14, 2014