We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

My review of Cabo Adventures Camel Rides ???

Sherwood, Oregon
Level Contributor
1 post
84 reviews
Save Topic
My review of Cabo Adventures Camel Rides ???

Why haven't you released this for the public. It's been pending for over a week now and nothing? It was a great time for us and we are disappointed you are not releasing it / printing it.

Dave Robins as robinsdl@gmail.com

Wales, United...
Destination Expert
for Bargain Travel, Cruises, Swansea, Cardiff, Carmarthenshire, Neath, Port Talbot
Level Contributor
58,605 posts
452 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: My review of Cabo Adventures Camel Rides ???

Hello Dave

Sorry, this forum is not an effective way to contact TripAdvisor staff. It is a forum for members to discuss improvements they would like to see to the website. TA staff do read the forum, but they do not respond.

It's also not a good idea to put your email address in a public forum like this one. You will probably be very susceptible to spammers.

Edited: 5:58 pm, February 04, 2013
Cabarete, Dominican...
Destination Expert
for Cabarete
Level Contributor
43,762 posts
266 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: My review of Cabo Adventures Camel Rides ???

Hello Dave and welcome to Tripadvisor Forums!

Reviews can take as little as a few hours or a long as a few weeks to post. If your review is shown in your profile as pending, it is awaiting vetting and publishing. You have to be patient and wait till it is published.

If it is not publishing after two weeks of submission or if you no longer see it as pending in your contributions, then please post in the Support Forum to let you know how to contact Tripadvisor User Review team.

The Support forum is here:

tripadvisor.com/ShowForum-g1-i12105-TripAdvi…

General assistance and how-to questions should be posted directly on that forum, which, as all Tripadvisor forums, is primarily peer-to-peer assistance.

Silvia

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
12,039 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: My review of Cabo Adventures Camel Rides ???

Hi Dave,

Welcome to the Forums!

The forums are primarily member-driven and I'm a member and not TA Staff.

You'll see a number of questions about reviews on the Support Forum which is here:

tripadvisor.ca/ShowForum-g1-i12105-TripAdvis…

Reviews can take from a few days to a couple of weeks. If it's been less than two weeks and your review is showing as pending, my suggestion is to give it a bit more time.

When reviews are submitted, they go through auto-filters. Some are set aside for a staff person to look at so this can take longer as well as photos being more closely checked.

Occasionally, members are randomly sent a verification email and if it's there's no reply, it's not posted. I'm not saying that's what happened in your case but you can check your spam box to see if there's an email there. As well, if TA Staff have had a bounced email when they've tried to contact you, a message will be left in Subscriptions (can select under Your TripAdvisor at the top).

If your review is not published in two weeks or disappears from pending and is not published, then you're welcome to post on the Support Forum.

Regards,

L4

4. Re: My review of Cabo Adventures Camel Rides ???

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, February 06, 2014