We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

ask questions

Portugal
10 posts
Save Topic
ask questions

I need to ask some things about greece. How do I do that? I can't find it. I can only see how to respond to other questions or comments. But how can I put a question of mine? And where?

Thank you

Cumbria, United...
Destination Expert
for Maldives
Level Contributor
3,446 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: ask questions

Hi

Firstly you need to ask in the Greece forum which is here

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowForum-g189398-i192-Gre…

If there is a specific island you have questions about check whether it is listed in the drop down box (next to where it says 'select forum').

To ask a question scroll down to the bottom of the page to where it says 'Ask a question' and click to open a new box

It could be that your question has been asked and answered before so you could try typing a keyword in the box next to where it says 'search forum'.

Hope you find the answers you are looking for.

rural West Aussie
Destination Expert
for Perth
Level Contributor
18,763 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: ask questions

Pretty well the same way you asked your question here, except on the relevant forum.

Sherbrooke, Canada
Level Contributor
36,119 posts
747 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: ask questions

Above your post you click on "Forums", then choose "Europe Forums" then choose Greece.

Peterborough, Canada
Level Contributor
8 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: ask questions

Has anyone flown to Italy from Toronto with their dog? What can you tell me about it?

West Grey, Ontario
Destination Expert
for Toronto, TripAdvisor Support
Level Contributor
68,260 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: ask questions

Hi Mary;

This forum, the TripAdvisor Support forum, is for general questions and assistance using the TripAdvisor site itself.

For a query such as yours, I would suggest posting on the "Air Travel" forum. That forum is here on TA;

tripadvisor.ca/ShowForum-g1-i10702-Air_Trave…

Best Regards

Fredericia, Denmark
Destination Expert
for Bentota, Beruwala, Sri Lanka
Level Contributor
37,532 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: ask questions

You should ask your question in Air Travel forum.

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowForum-g1-i10702-Air_Tr…

Support Forum is for asking general questions on how to use TripAdvisor website, how to find things on it and how to use its many features.

7. Re: ask questions

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, November 05, 2014
Get answers to your questions