We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Reviews of tour (travel) companies

Moosup, Connecticut
Level Contributor
1,561 posts
123 reviews
Save Topic
Reviews of tour (travel) companies

I wish TripAdvisor would find a way to make reviews of tours l/travel companies available as they do for hotels, restaurants, and various attractions. Considering the volume of world wide business it seems to me more important than dining reviews.

Natick...
Level Contributor
37 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Reviews of tour (travel) companies

I second SissyBiff's comment. I did my best to research Irish coach tours through the forums, but would really have appreciated a more standardized system.

Fredericia, Denmark
Level Contributor
37,532 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Reviews of tour (travel) companies

Has been suggested numerous times in Help us make TripAdvisor better! (HUMTAB) Forum.

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowForum-g1-i12104-Help_u…

Zurich, Switzerland
Level Contributor
22 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Reviews of tour (travel) companies

How do I know if a Travel Agency is genuine or not. Some come like mushrooms and disappear just as quick. Shall appreciate if someone ever booked hotels through Travelpunkt.ch and their experience. Many thanks

Cabarete, Dominican...
Destination Expert
for Cabarete
Level Contributor
41,759 posts
251 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Reviews of tour (travel) companies

Hi there,

The Support Forum is to ask for general assistance in using this site. You need to post your question in a different forum.

I don't know where you're traveling but try the destination forum or the forum for the city where this company is located to see if someone has some feedback to give you.

Silvia

Sanibel Island...
Level Contributor
6,489 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Reviews of tour (travel) companies

Ok just my 2.

Third party STUFF such a travel companies or booking companies are more of a hassel here then a benifit........it would create or confuse more issues for members and readers than help them.

S.C

Edited: 2:01 pm, October 05, 2012
6. Re: Reviews of tour (travel) companies

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 1:31 pm, October 07, 2012
7. Re: Reviews of tour (travel) companies

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 1:34 pm, October 07, 2012
8. Re: Reviews of tour (travel) companies

Removed on: 1:34 pm, October 07, 2012
Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
12,039 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Reviews of tour (travel) companies

The Support Forum is for support in using the site itself, its features, answering "how do I?" questions and technical support.

There is an on-line Travel Sites Review site here:

online-travel-sites-review.toptenreviews.com/

There's some information sharing on the Bargain Travel Forum:

tripadvisor.ca/ShowForum-g1-i12290-Bargain_T…

..and there's the Better Business Bureau.

L4