We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Trip Advisor Support, where is my review?

6 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Trip Advisor Support, where is my review?

I made a review about 2 weeks ago. for some reason it has disappeared after I confirmed it via email. It doesn't show up in my contributions or any place else. I have posted in a couple of thier support threads and haven't recieved any help. All I get is links to a support thread that I already posted to several times. NO one seems to have any answers. If Someone in TA lost my review I just wish someone would tell me... but instead I feel like i am getting the run around.

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
12,039 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Trip Advisor Support, where is my review?

If your review is showing as pending in your contributions (see the first link that Hans provided) and it's been less than two weeks, then it's recommended to wait (most are posted quickly).

Tenerife, Spain
Level Contributor
16,110 posts
123 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Trip Advisor Support, where is my review?

Could be it's stuck in all that Boston snow and waiting for the snow plough to dig it out 8)

13. Re: Trip Advisor Support, where is my review?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, February 11, 2014