We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Add my company to trip advisor

Catalina Island...
13 posts
Save Topic
Add my company to trip advisor

How do I add my company to trip advisor. We give tours and I'd like to ad our tour for Catalina

Fredericia, Denmark
Level Contributor
37,532 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Add my company to trip advisor

Have a look here:

tripadvisor.co.uk/help/how_can_i_get_listed

Catalina Island...
13 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Add my company to trip advisor

Thank you :)

kathmandu
1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: Add my company to trip advisor

How can i add my company in trip advisor.

Torremolinos, Spain
Level Contributor
13,990 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Add my company to trip advisor

Hi palagya

Usually one would click on the Orange "Ask A Question" button on the main forum page and then someone would help you. You should always create your own topic rather than crash into someone elses as the replies could be different and end up confusing the thread :)

I have linked that button here for ease of use, so, ask your question here: tripadvisor.co.uk/NewTopic-i12105-a_oldgeo.1…

CB

Edited: 3:37 am, November 26, 2011
5. Re: Add my company to trip advisor

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:18 am, November 27, 2012