We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

New Zealand and australia December 2009

London, United...
Level Contributor
24 posts
147 reviews
Save Topic
New Zealand and australia December 2009

We want to travel to both countries in December 2009 , possibly business class. We will leave london on 9th or10th December for NZ for 9 days and want to then go to Adelaide and then Sydney , leaving from Sydney to return to London by the 15th January 2010or thereabouts. We have no preference about the route to NZ or the return from Sydney but want at least 1 stopover eachway . Anyone suggest who to approach about arranging these flights and when might be the best time to start booking.

Portland, Oregon
Level Contributor
12,789 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: New Zealand and australia December 2009

HI Turkoman,

This forum is for asking questions on how TripAdvisor works, and how to use it's features. Specific travel discussion is over in the forums set up for each destination.

You'll want to ask your question in the forums set up specifically for your destination. But since you are asking more about setting up airfare, check out the airline forum. You can get there from the front page of Trip Advisor - click "Forums" then "Air Travel" then "airlines/air travel" to get there. There will be a lot of helpful people there who have made the same trip as you, and can offer some good advice. I read that forum often, it is one of my favorites.

You are welcome to come back here anytime you have a question on how to find something on Trip Advisor, or have a question on how it works.

I hope that helps and I hope you enjoy your trip!

-Noah

London, United...
Level Contributor
24 posts
147 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: New Zealand and australia December 2009

Many thanks Noah . sorry to be so uninformed abut how to use the site.

Portland, Oregon
Level Contributor
12,789 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: New Zealand and australia December 2009

Not a problem at all! Every one here is here to help.

Best of luck,

-Noah

4. Re: New Zealand and australia December 2009

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:20 am, October 14, 2009
Get answers to your questions