We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Panama over Easter week - looking for advice

Ct
Level Contributor
12 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Panama over Easter week - looking for advice

My husband and our two children(mid 20's) are traveling to Panama from April 9th - the 18th, 2009. We think we want to spend Thursday through Saturday in Panama City, then to Chiriqui Provence. We selected Cala Mia on the island of Boca Brava, and the Boquete Garden Inn, but have not settled on where to stay in Panama City yet.One of the high rise hotels or something in the Casco Viejo area? We want to enjoy Panama City, the restaurants and jazz clubs, but don't plan to spend time exploring the Canal zone, so will two days be enough time? The High rises seem so impersonal, but the rooms look clean and comfortable. I've read a few opinions about where to stay in PC, but feel confused still. Any suggestions for the Casco Viejo area?

Portland, Oregon
Level Contributor
12,789 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Panama over Easter week - looking for advice

Hi,

You'll want to ask your question in the TripAdvisor forum set up just for travel to Panama, you can get there two different ways. One - go to Trip Advisor's home page and click "forums," and then navigate to Central America > Panama

Or you can just click this link: tripadvisor.com/ShowForum-g294479-i1193-Pana…

This forum is for asking questions on how TripAdvisor works, and how to use it's features. Specific travel discussion is over in the forums set up for each destination.

You are welcome to come back here anytime you have a question on how to find something on Trip Advisor, or have a question on how it works.

I hope that helps and I hope you enjoy your trip!

-Noah

2. Re: Panama over Easter week - looking for advice

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:18 am, October 14, 2009