We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Trouble Submitting Review

Athens, Georgia
2 posts
Save Topic
Trouble Submitting Review

I've recently taken a trip to the Carribean and want to leave a review for my tour guide- he did an excellent job!

However, his business is not listed yet, so I've tried adding a listing for him- this seems to work, as then I'm prompted to leave a review.

I have filled out the form completely, yet when I go to submit the page reloads and gives no feedback on why it may not have submitted.

In addition to this, I don't see a draft in my account information, and I don't have a good way to get back to the pending business listing if I want to try again from scratch (I've re-done these steps once now).

I've tried clearing cache and cookies, and I've tried adding and reviewing the listing twice now- would love for some insight or steps forward!

2 replies to this topic
Athens, Georgia
2 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Trouble Submitting Review

Naturally, as soon as I post this I figure it out- I had trouble submitting this original thread until it prompted me to set my screen name and location!

Seems that some forms don't prompt you to do this- at least this is what I suspect was tripping me up above!

Edited: 12:29 pm, June 13, 2018
England, United...
Level Contributor
15,438 posts
102 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Trouble Submitting Review

You have one review in Pending status since you joined Tripadvisor today.

If you have tried to add the Tour Guide you think so highly of today, and your review is also of his business, then please be aware that it can take many weeks for a listing to be added, and for reviews of it to be published, because the verification process is lengthy and very detailed, for obvious reasons..

Also, AFAIK, TA doesn’t list individual tour guides..

Regards

Mondial

Reply to: Trouble Submitting Review
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted