We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Negative review of El Cid La Marina,Mazatlan

Nevada City...
1 post
2 reviews
Save Topic
Negative review of El Cid La Marina,Mazatlan

I wrote a positive reply to another guests complaint.It was not sent because I had just written a review .Please allow this .It is important for La Marina to get balanced reviews.

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
59,680 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Negative review of El Cid La Marina,Mazatlan

Hi Rosemary

You have already written one positive review of your experiences for the property

Because someone has not had the same experience as yourself and submitted a review you trying to submit another positive review is not the way to address the situation

Cabarete, Dominican...
Destination Expert
for Cabarete
Level Contributor
40,815 posts
242 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Negative review of El Cid La Marina,Mazatlan

You can only write one review per travel experience for a business, keeping in mind that that is every three months of publishing date of your review for hotels.

Silvia

Edited: 3:02 pm, March 17, 2014
West Grey, Ontario
Destination Expert
for Toronto
Level Contributor
71,767 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Negative review of El Cid La Marina,Mazatlan

Hi Rosemary;

>>"I wrote a positive reply to another guests complaint."<<

Reviews are not meant to be discussions between users. I would suggest that you familiarize yourself with the guidelines.

…tripadvisor.co.uk/articles/200614797-Our-gu…

Best Regards

4. Re: Negative review of El Cid La Marina,Mazatlan

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:20 am, March 20, 2015