We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Argh

Manchester-by-the-Se...
Level Contributor
4 posts
69 reviews
Argh

In the light of day, I see I made a mistake on my review! I said " we found a shell in our fried clams and the waiter took it off the menu." I meant to say "took it off the bill."

Why can't I just go in and fix that? The review makes no sense as is... :(

Pittsburgh...
Level Contributor
4,522 posts
70 reviews
1. Re: Argh

Sas, if you search "edit reviews" in this forum, you'll find many threads discussing the reasons why TA doesn't allow post-submission edits. At this point, your options are to either leave the review as it is or delete and repost with the correction.

Manchester-by-the-Se...
Level Contributor
4 posts
69 reviews
2. Re: Argh

I can delete it? How?

I would be a happy to delete it and repost exactly what it was with this one edit (for wrong word)

Thanks for answering!!!

Calgary, Canada
Destination Expert
for Calgary
Level Contributor
24,913 posts
77 reviews
3. Re: Argh

www.tripadvisor.com/UserReviewSupport

Select "remove my review" from the list of options. (Don't forget to save a copy first, if you haven't already!)

You can also find this information through the Help Center: tripadvisor.com/help/how_do_i_remove_my_revi…

There is a tiny link to the Help Center at the bottom of every TripAdvisor page.

Manchester-by-the-Se...
Level Contributor
4 posts
69 reviews
4. Re: Argh

Thank you, kindy!

5. Re: Argh

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, September 07, 2014