We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Car Rental

Elko, Nevada
Level Contributor
5 posts
46 reviews
Save Topic
Car Rental

Why doesnt trip advisor have a section for car rentals? It seems that is the only thing it is missing that I can see.

Oregon Coast
Destination Expert
for Crescent City, Oregon Coast, Oregon, Redwood National Park
Level Contributor
43,228 posts
1,081 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Car Rental

Did you have a good or bad car rental experience, fishfly_73?

2. Re: Car Rental

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 8:31 am, February 06, 2013
Edited: 8:31 am, February 06, 2013
Oregon Coast
Destination Expert
for Crescent City, Oregon Coast, Oregon, Redwood National Park
Level Contributor
43,228 posts
1,081 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Car Rental

Guess fishfly_73 isn't going to answer my question but the score is now 14½ to 1½.

Welcome to TripAdvisor, ZZ55. The main reason IMO that TA does not allow reviews of rental car companies is that the vast majority of people who are UNhappy would be the only ones who would write reviews ;-)

Elko, Nevada
Level Contributor
5 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Car Rental

Boy, uhh ok..... I havent been able to thoughly go through my profile on this for some time, obvoisly.

My main reson for this question was just a general question. I was browzing the site and found that the only thing I could see missing was reviews on car rentals.

To answer your question half-brit, I neither had a good or bad rental experience. I have although had very good experience with my local car rental.

GALWAY
Level Contributor
6 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Car Rental

Definitely needed on Trip Advisor: it is often one of the most costly aspects to a holiday. Had horrific experiences with Green Motion at Luton...

6. Re: Car Rental

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 11:19 am, July 07, 2013
GALWAY
Level Contributor
6 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Car Rental

Do you know where a review site for car rental is? Ta!

Fredericia, Denmark
Level Contributor
37,532 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Car Rental

Not needed on TA. It will mainly be rants;-)

GALWAY
Level Contributor
6 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Car Rental

Fair point

Vancouver, Canada
Destination Expert
for Vancouver
Level Contributor
61,604 posts