We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Delta A330-300 Row 10 (Bulkhead)

Seattle, Washington
Level Contributor
3 posts
148 reviews
69 helpful votes
Delta A330-300 Row 10 (Bulkhead)

Wondering if row 10 or 11 would be better for tall travelers!

Has anyone flown Row 10 on a Delta A330-300 recently? This is in the Economy Comfort section. I was wondering if 1) the pitch from the seat to the bulkhead was adequate, is there enough room to stretch your legs out? 2) Is the food table between the seats making for an immobile arm and narrower seat?

Thanks!

43 replies to this topic
Australia
Level Contributor
1,441 posts
124 reviews
93 helpful votes
1. Re: Delta A330-300 Row 10 (Bulkhead)

I haven't flown it, but had a look at Seat Guru:

seatguru.com/airlines/Delta_Airlines/Delta_A…

and it seems that the seats in the middle (CDFG) have extra legroom, but the pairs on the side are restricted (AB & HJ).

Portland, Oregon
3 posts
2. Re: Delta A330-300 Row 10 (Bulkhead)

Hi there BellaTravelGirl,

Did you end up taking the bulkhead (row 10) on Delta A330-300? How was the legroom. I'm in the same boat and wondering if it would be better to take the bulkhead or a later row.

Thanks!

Seattle, Washington
Level Contributor
3 posts
148 reviews
69 helpful votes
3. Re: Delta A330-300 Row 10 (Bulkhead)

No, not yet! I still have not been able to get an answer, or picture. Let me know if you find anything out!

Thanks!

Mason City, Iowa
Level Contributor
2,731 posts
156 reviews
173 helpful votes
4. Re: Delta A330-300 Row 10 (Bulkhead)

Just flew AMS to MSP on Delta on the A330. We were in row 10 H and J. This was our first coach flight in a long time as we have chosen to fly business class. That said, I was pleasantly surprised at the comfort of the seat and the leg room. Instead of an exit row, this is bulk head, so it kind of felt like we had our own little section. I am 6'1" and there was enough room for me. I think if we fly coach again, we will definitely make sure we select row 10 H and J or A and B.

Portland, Oregon
3 posts
5. Re: Delta A330-300 Row 10 (Bulkhead)

Thank you so much for writing jdmckay! My husband is 6'2" and he really needs the extra legroom. The seats you liked: 10A/B and 10H/J are already booked. We opted for the the middle row, seats 10F/G. Do you remember if these seats had the same amount of legroom?

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
490 posts
122 reviews
69 helpful votes
6. Re: Delta A330-300 Row 10 (Bulkhead)

My husband, who is 6' 1" finds the regular economy comfort (now Delta Comfort+) seats work just fine for him. He's never needed to deliberately book the bulkhead seats, not even for 14 hr flights.

I flew home from Asia recently and noticed the seats you are inquiring about, only because the 2 gentlemen in the center bulkhead row were at least 6' 7" and kept hitting their heads on the overhead bins when getting up.

Edited: 2:48 pm, April 02, 2015
Portland, Oregon
3 posts
7. Re: Delta A330-300 Row 10 (Bulkhead)

Thank you NWT. We are flying from Seattle to Paris. I went ahead and changed our seats for the flight over. We are now in row 10 H/J.

However, for the return flight, the sides seats are booked so I stuck with 10 F/G. If two men who were 6'7" could fit, my husband should be comfortable.

Chanhassen...
Level Contributor
8 posts
24 reviews
9 helpful votes
8. Re: Delta A330-300 Row 10 (Bulkhead)

Hey BellaTravelGirl. How did these seats work out for you? We are in the same seats from MSP to CDG. I am 6-2..my teenage sons are tall too. Thanks MinnesotaMark

Hamtramck, Michigan
Level Contributor
1 post
10 reviews
11 helpful votes
9. Re: Delta A330-300 Row 10 (Bulkhead)

Does anyone have an answer to the question about leg room in row 10 seats C-G? They have changed the planes around so much it is hard to keep track and some of the "bulkhead" seats actually have less leg room than regular seats because they have moved the wall really close to the seats.

10. Re: Delta A330-300 Row 10 (Bulkhead)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 7:05 pm, April 08, 2016

Reply to: Delta A330-300 Row 10 (Bulkhead)
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions