We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Allegiant 757 to Hawaii

Las Vegas, Nevada
Level Contributor
2 posts
56 reviews
Save Topic
Allegiant 757 to Hawaii

June 1st, Allegiant begins 757 service Las Vegas to Honolulu. Does seat guru have the seating configurations??? Thanx

Folkestone, United...
Level Contributor
156 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Allegiant 757 to Hawaii

Have you checked?

Las Vegas, Nevada
Level Contributor
2 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Allegiant 757 to Hawaii

Wasn't there yesterday - will check again. Wanted to know because Allegiant goes for super high density rigid back seating and -- well - you never know.

Cheers

Chicagoland
Level Contributor
21,393 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Allegiant 757 to Hawaii

I go to some lengths to avoid ANY 757 on ANY flight of more than an hour.

Leeds, United...
Destination Expert
for Leeds, Bradford
Level Contributor
21,476 posts
338 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Allegiant 757 to Hawaii

"I go to some lengths to avoid ANY 757 on ANY flight of more than an hour."

___

I can't imagine there are too many routes on a 757 less than one hour.

Iowa
Level Contributor
10,189 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Allegiant 757 to Hawaii

Allegiant has the seat map when going thru the booking process.

I checked a couple dates on this LAS-HNL route. Allegiant offers a nonstop flight, I pick an exit row seat, buy a carry-on and priority boarding for $258 each way. Alaska and Delta were the nearest in cost at $345 each way for 1 stop flights.

Allegiant to Hawaii? Who'd a thought?

Fresno, CA
Level Contributor
1 post
13 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Allegiant 757 to Hawaii

We took Allegiant from Fresno to Honolulu. The rigid back seats were unbelieveable on a flight for that length. I can't imagine that they will be able to keep that route going once folks go home and talk about the torture chamber.

Tulsa, Oklahoma
Level Contributor
1,650 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Allegiant 757 to Hawaii

So your saying they don't recline?

Mike in Tulsa

So. California
Level Contributor
3 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Allegiant 757 to Hawaii

All I can say about ALLEGIANT is you get what you pay for. We just flew to Eugene from LAX on a discount fare only to realize that they have such high baggage fees for even carry-on. The oter thing everyone should be concerned with is that Allegiant will split families and couples up on their seating on the return legs when you log-in online. The end result is they get more money out of you when you are forced to select different seats to sit together; average $10-$12 per change. This was confirmed to me by a ticket agent as a standard ploy by Allegiant and that they hear numerous complaints. As a point of notice the plane was not full by any means and there were numerous options avaialable to do the right thing. Seats are definitely uncomfortable and not practicle for anything over 90-minutes.

Iowa
Level Contributor
10,189 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Allegiant 757 to Hawaii

Gridironcoach....Why did you book with Allegiant if you didn't like the baggage fees or the seat fees? When you booked your ticket they made it perfectly clear that there is a fee for baggage and carryons. I lfy them often so I know the reservation system tells you the fees in advance.

Elk Rapids, Michigan
Destination Expert
for Lanai
Level Contributor
9,652 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Allegiant 757 to Hawaii

Does Allegiant have any interline agreements? Since they don't have a lot of planes if your flight has issues you are pretty much stuck I would think.

Get answers to your questions