We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

United Airlines Boeing 757-200

Graalum
Level Contributor
2 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
United Airlines Boeing 757-200

What is the drawback with seat 7 A?

Leeds, United...
Destination Expert
for Leeds, Bradford
Level Contributor
17,978 posts
280 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: United Airlines Boeing 757-200

If you're referring to the ex CO version where 7A is an emergency exit seat with extra legroom then there can be a draft felt coming from the exit.

Personnally I don't really find this an issue.

Seattle, Washington
Level Contributor
10,857 posts
94 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: United Airlines Boeing 757-200

The drawback with this seat, if it's the old CO version, is that the exit door protrudes into your space, decreasing your leg room. You have to angle your legs away from the door. I would not choos this seat if I could avoid it.

Another drawback to row 7 if it's a very long flight, is that people will line up in front of you while waiting to use the lavs.

Edited: 11:18 am, April 16, 2012
Graalum
Level Contributor
2 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: United Airlines Boeing 757-200

Thank you for your answers

4. Re: United Airlines Boeing 757-200

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:43 am, June 19, 2013