We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sri Lankan Airlines

Rugeley, United...
Level Contributor
128 posts
329 reviews
Save Topic
Sri Lankan Airlines

Can't seem to find any information of SeatGuru about Sri Lankan airlines - does anyone know of any other sites containing reviews or seating plans for this airline?

11. Re: Sri Lankan Airlines

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:30 pm, September 23, 2013
Fredericia, Denmark
Level Contributor
37,532 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Sri Lankan Airlines

You seem to have a grudge against SriLankan Airlines.

Flights don't crash because of a wobbly seat.

13. Re: Sri Lankan Airlines

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Fredericia, Denmark
Level Contributor
37,532 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Sri Lankan Airlines

What do you know about maintenance?

Of course they live up to EU standards. Otherwise they would not be allowed into EU airspace.

SriLankan Engineering is authorised by Airbus to do major checks, and do that for several Asian airlines.

Getting sick after a meal does not have anything to do with the meal, but something you ate several hours before.

Kortrijk, Belgium
Level Contributor
9 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Sri Lankan Airlines

oh oh oh,

I read these reports to late,

I was booking on the first of this year a flight from paris to Colombo and another one to Bangkok .... and back I hope !!!

los angeles
Level Contributor
63 posts
1 review
Save Reply
16. Re: Sri Lankan Airlines

Sri lankan is one of the safest out there. They are in the process of upgrading the fleet and seats. Their service is above average.

surrey
Level Contributor
1,966 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
17. Re: Sri Lankan Airlines

I was on an upgraded A330 with the new flat bed business class seats on the CMB-LHR route a few weeks ago. Very comfortable seat and excellent service. I think most of their A330s have now been upgraded.

Fredericia, Denmark
Level Contributor
37,532 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
18. Re: Sri Lankan Airlines

Yes, some A330s have been upgraded, but not the A340s (used on some flights from CMB to BKK). A340s are on the way to be phased out.

19. Re: Sri Lankan Airlines

Edited: 2:30 pm, September 23, 2013
Fredericia, Denmark
Level Contributor
37,532 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
20. Re: Sri Lankan Airlines

The worst thing that could happen is that they don't have liquidity to pay for fuel;-)