We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Thomas cook your seat your choice, any problems

Central scoland
Level Contributor
991 posts
66 reviews
Save Topic
Thomas cook your seat your choice, any problems

Hi all,

we have booked 2 of the double seats at the back of the Thomas cook A330 to Orlando. I was wondering if anyone else has in the past booked your seat your choice with TC and had any problems at the airports both Outbound and Inbound getting the seats they chose. The reason I booked them is that Iam such a nervous flyer I didnt think it would be fair to the stranger stuck next me if we were in a bigger row Lol.

Many Thanks for any replies you can give me.

Level Contributor
17 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Thomas cook your seat your choice, any problems

Hi Geraldine,

We did 'Your Seat Your Choice' in Jan 2008 when we flew to Cancun. We upgraded our seats to premium economy but i wanted to choose the exact seats (fusspot I am!).

When we checked in at both LGW and CUN we had no problems and were allocated the seats we wanted. As long as they don't change your aircraft type at short notice, you should get the seating you've chosen.

Hope this helps

Kind Rgds

2. Re: Thomas cook your seat your choice, any problems

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, January 21, 2010
Our community is here to help!
Ask questions, get advice and more from travelers like you.
Join TripAdvisor