We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Greek Isles Cruise

Orlando, Florida
Level Contributor
9 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Greek Isles Cruise

We are looking for a cruise on a small ship through the Greek Isles. We are hoping to find one that is economical and can get in most of the following ports: Santorini, Crete, Corfu, Mykonos, Rhodes, and Paros. Any suggestions would be appreciated!

San Diego...
Level Contributor
101 posts
338 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Greek Isles Cruise

We enjoyed Windstar Cruise lines. We did Venice to Athens with all the stops to the Greek isles. Go to their website. You will be treated wonderfully. We enjoyed the small intimate group of passengers, and loved all shore excursions. The ratio of staff to passengers were 2-1. They remember you, as well as your drinks, and as well as where you are from and make your stay enjoyable. We were even able to go to the bridge at nite which was Awsome to watch them navigate the ship. The dinning experience was casual, and you can dress up, or dress casual without the tie. Eating out under the stairs at nite was wonderful, as well as ample hammocks to enjoy and sip champagne under the stars. Enjoy! We are now looking forward to our 24 day cruise from Barcelona to Venice on Holland America in July on the 26 th. we also will be enjoying going to the Greek Isle again.

Happy Cruising

Orlando, Florida
Level Contributor
9 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Greek Isles Cruise

Thanks so much for the information on your cruise. We will take a look at Windstar.

Pittsburgh...
Level Contributor
63 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Greek Isles Cruise

Hi, I may have somehting that matches almost similar to what you like to visit.

This is the official cruise -- louiscruises.com/excpdft/LO03130510_excursio…

Infact, we are planning to take the same cruise in May.

Orlando, Florida
Level Contributor
9 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Greek Isles Cruise

Thanks for the information about Louis Cruise line. I will look at it again.

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
12,259 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Greek Isles Cruise

TravelerDream.....Santorini, Mykononos, Crete and Rhodes are in the Mediterannean. Corfu is in the Ionian Sea, off the west coast of the Greek Mainland. I don't know of any Med. cruises that includes Corfu.

San Diego...
Level Contributor
101 posts
338 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Greek Isles Cruise

As I first posted to TravelerDream our Holland American 24 day is going to Corfu,Katakalon,Santorini,Athens,and Argostoli. My cruise is a back to back combo. Been on the Windstar and looked at their itinerary, and it has changed from a couple of years ago. We left from Venice to Athens which included the areas that TravelerDream was looking for. The Nieuw Amsterdam is a great ship, but if you have never been to the Greek Isles before, I still would want to go on a smaller ship.

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
53 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Greek Isles Cruise

One place to start browsing for possible itinerary choices is at cruisetimetables. For instance if you look at cruisetimetables.com/cruises-to-rhodes-greec… you can see that cruises on Wind Sprit, Wind Star, Azamara Journey, or Costa Mediterranea during this summer might be what you are looking for.

Have a happy cruise!

Edited: 8:32 am, February 01, 2013
Orlando, Florida
Level Contributor
9 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Greek Isles Cruise

Thanks for the information on Greek Isle cruises and for your suggestions.

manchester
Level Contributor
346 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Greek Isles Cruise

Have a look at Thomson cruises mainly Brits but go out of Corfu .

Orlando, Florida
Level Contributor
9 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Greek Isles Cruise

I'll look into it. Thanks!