We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

RCCL Bermuda Cruise from Baltimore

EAQ
Wheeling, West...
Level Contributor
1 post
15 reviews
9 helpful votes
RCCL Bermuda Cruise from Baltimore
Save

Anyone know what sort of onboard entertainment to expect on Grandeur of the Sea?

5 replies to this topic
Philadelphia...
1 post
1. Re: RCCL Bermuda Cruise from Baltimore
Save

Hello. Can anybody tell me if the room safes on the Grandeur of the Seas (Royal Caribbean) are big enough to hold a laptop computer? Thank you.

Edited: 10:50 am, November 03, 2017
Crooksville, Ohio
Level Contributor
3 posts
89 reviews
24 helpful votes
2. Re: RCCL Bermuda Cruise from Baltimore
Save

Very typical; nothing spectacular. In fact, that goes for the whole cruise. Food is mediocre; service is spotty; our cabin had NO bar or even ice available. Much of what used to be included has now become an extra. We had a balcony but couldn't buy a bottle to enjoy a snifter on our own deck. We either had to use room service or bring a drink from a bar. At the end of the cruise the tips we gave in addition to the included gratuities were not even appreciated by anyone. We won't be going on another Royal Caribbean cruise. We had taken the same cruise several years back and it has become much less user friendly than the first one.

Crooksville, Ohio
Level Contributor
3 posts
89 reviews
24 helpful votes
3. Re: RCCL Bermuda Cruise from Baltimore
Save

So the fact that you never responded to my review indicates your lack of concern for imrovement. I would NEVER take another RCCL cruise, mostly because of our mediocre experience but also because you didn't even have the decency to respond to my opinion. Says a lot, don't you think. Buyers beware...there are far better choices out there.

Ontario, Canada
Level Contributor
7,746 posts
86 reviews
39 helpful votes
4. Re: RCCL Bermuda Cruise from Baltimore
Save

JOHN R

Not sure who you are expecting a reply from but I doubt many cruise lines monitor this forum

Hope you wrote directly to RCCL

Crooksville, Ohio
Level Contributor
3 posts
89 reviews
24 helpful votes
5. Re: RCCL Bermuda Cruise from Baltimore
Save

I did but RCCL didn't respond there either. Thanks though.

Reply to: RCCL Bermuda Cruise from Baltimore
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted