We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

London, Ont - Orlando

Ont
Level Contributor
477 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
London, Ont - Orlando

Flying from London, On to Orlando with a connection in Toronto. Since it is all with air Canada will they send my bags straight through or will I have to collect them & take with me to Terminal 2 & recheck them.

How far is terminal 2 and do we have to go through security again.

We want to get something to eat in Toronto so just trying to decide if have enough time.

Thanks.

Travelling The World
Destination Expert
for Alghero
Level Contributor
14,415 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: London, Ont - Orlando

No you will have to collect your bags in TO. The reason for this is that you will clear US customs and immigration in Toronto. and you will need to have you bags with you to do this. On the way back they will be checked through.

There is a shuttle bus between terminals and it only takes a few minutes. Immigration can be quite time consuming though.

2. Re: London, Ont - Orlando

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:16 pm, August 24, 2009